Resetting Your Acura’s Clock in Duluth, GA
The end of daylight savings time is just around the corner. It’s important to remember to reset your vehicle’s clock because of the time change. Acura Carland in Roswell, Georgia is here to help you reset your Acura’s clock in a few simple steps. As we head into fall, make sure your clock is displaying accurately.
To reset your 2019 Acura RDX clock:
- Press the HOME button
- Select SETTINGS, the press touchpad A
- Choose SYSTEM, then press touchpad A
- Select DATE & TIME, then press touchpad A
- Select SET DATE & TIME, then press touchpad A
- Select SET TIME, then press touchpad A
- Select +/-, then press touchpad A
- Press the BACK button to set the time
Running into issues resetting your Acura’s clock? The team at Acura Carland is here to help. Your local Acura dealership reminds you that you may need to consult your owner’s manual for instructions specific to your model. If you need help with your vehicle’s service needs or are looking for a new Acura to drive into your year-end plans, come by and see us at 3403 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096 or give our team a call at (770) 623-9211. The team at the Acura dealership near you is proud to serve our Johns Creek, Marietta, Alpharetta, and Atlanta area neighbors.